FineLobster.com is dedicated to delivering the freshest seafood to our customers' doors. We can deliver everything for a delicious seafood feast including soups, sauces and seasonings. Gift certificates are also available.
As a FineLobster.com affiliate, you will earn an 11% commission with a 90 day cookie. Our average sale is over $100! Our business comes from gift giving and self purchase throughout the year. Get started earning with FineLobster.com today!
90 day cookie
PPC - no bidding on trademark terms
Affiliate Video Featuring Incredible Recipes!
Responsive affiliate management through Paulson Management Group
We welcome you to join FineLobster.com affiliate program in Commission Junction professionally managed by Paulson Management Group, Inc. For information on affiliate program management or for affiliates with questions concerning the management of this program please contact us by clicking here.
Sign up to be an affiliate partner!
Affiliate Terms of Agreement
This Affiliate "TOA" Terms of Agreement ("Agreement") describes the rights and obligations of affiliates in the FINELOBSTER.COM AFFILIATE PROGRAM affiliate program.
Reservations: FineLobster.com Affiliate Program reserves the right to reject any web site or affiliate if we determine, in our sole discretion and following our review of your site or marketing efforts, that your site or marketing efforts are unsuitable for any reason. This includes but is not limited to, inclusion of content that is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or that includes or promotes sexually explicit materials, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Payments and Reports: As an affiliate with FineLobster.com Affiliate Program through the Commission Junction network, you will have access to your free affiliate account information via username and password. All affiliate media and payments will be handled through Commission Junction. Commissions will not be paid if FineLobster.com Affiliate Program has determined one of the following problems with a sale.
1. The sale was conceived with the use of a stolen credit card or fraudulent card information
2. The product was returned within 15 days of purchase
3. The sale was canceled within 24 hours of purchase
4. The sale was conceived by an affiliate through his or her own affiliate link
5. The Sale originated through a coupon site that does not have a proper FineLobster.com coupon
All affiliate commissions will be payable to you through your affiliate Commission Junction account. All statistics, reports and program information can also be accessed through your Commission Junction account. As an affiliate with FineLobster.com affiliate program you must adhere to all Commission Junction terms of agreements.
FineLobster.com Affiliate Commission Structure
10% - 13% Commission on a sale
Cookies: The FineLobster.com Affiliate Program cookie will be set within Commission Junction for a 90 day period; FineLobster.com Affiliate Program is not responsible for any tracking issues known or caused through either a natural or unknown technical issue suffered by and from Commission Junction or through the affiliates website or the affiliates misplacement or misuse of tracking codes.
Affiliate Advertisements and Links: All appropriate affiliate media including your affiliate tracking identification number will be generated through Commission Junction. Collateral for your website, email(s) or through your other marketing efforts can only be guaranteed to track properly if you retrieved it properly from Commission Junction.
FineLobster.com Affiliate Obligations: You are solely responsible for development, operation, and maintenance of your affiliate web site(s) and marketing efforts and ensuring your affiliate media is placed properly on your site.
FineLobster.com Affiliate Termination Guidelines
FineLobster.com Affiliate Program affiliate partners will be terminated immediately if one or more of the following is found. FineLobster.com also reserves the right to dissolve and expire any affiliate in our program for any reason deemed appropriate by the affiliate management team.
- If the affiliate creates a site that copies, resembles the look and feel of, or creates the impression that the Affiliate Site is the FineLobster.com web site.
- Operate or utilize a Web site or email link to Web sites that contain or promote any of these types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, cracking, hacking or warez, or that offer any illegal goods or services
- Engage in cyber-squatting or typo-squatting of the FineLobster.com domain or any trademark or other brand terms associated with FineLobster.com
- Offers rebates, coupons, gift certificates, or incentives or points or other rewards to end-users who submit orders through FineLobster.com Affiliate Program links without our permission.
- Purchasing or bidding for placement of keywords that are not allowable search terms as designated by FineLobster.com Affiliate Program or any variation or misspelling thereof of the brand name FineLobster.com or FineLobster.com trademarks all brand and trademark terms are off limits in all search engines please.
- Making any representations regarding the relationship with FineLobster.com or FineLobster.com, or using any trademark of FineLobster.com without written consent outside of the materials supplied for you through the ShareaSale network.
- Taking any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion as to FineLobster.com relationship with your site or company. Such as making a false claim of employment or any other false claims concerning your relationship with FineLobster.com outside of the affiliate programs agreements.
- Not adhering to current SPAM-ACT compliancy laws in emails.
- Defaming or slandering FineLobster.com by name or any employees name or representatives as such, image, products or any other defamatory statement either electronically, in print, web or media, or on blogs or forums.
- Employing any technology to read, intercept, record, redirect, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other materials that we serve to customers who click through Links to the FineLobster.com web site.
- Altering the content of any Advertisement that FineLobster.com Affiliate Program provides, or creating advertisements with Links to the FineLobster.com web site not authorized by FineLobster.com.
- Issuing any press release, announcement, or promotional material that uses the FineLobster.com name or trademarks without FineLobster.com's direct approval upon issuance of an exact copy of media to be used.
- Making any warranty or representation concerning FineLobster.com products or services except those expressly stated by FineLobster.com Affiliate Program in Advertisements and on the FineLobster.com.com web site.
If you agree to our affiliate terms of agreement please sign up as an affiliate through Commission Junction today! Sign up here!